Contest Rules & Regulations (the “Rules”) for:
Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, YouTube, Spotify, and Bell Media Mobile
By entering this campaign, you acknowledge having read these Rules and agree to abide by them. Campaign is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws.
- GENERAL: The campaign will begin on Monday, September 21, 2020 at 12:01 a.m. MDT and will end on Sunday, November 15, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. MDT] (the “Campaign Period)”. The Campaign is being conducted by Western Financial Group Inc. (the “Sponsor”). By completing a quote, entrants accept and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of these Campaign Rules, and accept the decisions of the Sponsor in connection with this Campaign as final and binding in all respects.
- HOW TO ENTER: The Campaign will run during the Campaign Period at branches of the Sponsor and its subsidiaries (Western Financial Group, Western Coast Insurance Services, Wyatt Dowling and Orr & Associates) in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and Ontario. In order to enter the Campaign, contact a branch and receive a free no-obligation quote for a new insurance policy (no renewal or remarketed policies). Entry is free and for each quote made during the Campaign Period, Western Financial Group will donate $5.00 to the Western Financial Group Communities Foundation, up to a total of $25,000 for the Campaign. 1 donation per person/per IP address. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- ENTRIES: All Campaign entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. The Sponsor is not responsible for any lost, damaged or illegible entries, and retains the right to disqualify entrants who do not comply with the Campaign Rules.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Campaign is open to all legal residents of Canada (except residents of Quebec) who have reached the age of majority in their province/territory at the time of entry, except employees (and persons with whom they are domiciled) of Western Financial Group Inc. and its subsidiary and affiliated companies.
- DETAILS OF DONATION: Western Financial Group will donate $5.00 to the Western Financial Group Communities Foundation, up to a total of $25,000 for the Campaign. 1 donation per person.
- PUBLICITY: By entering, entrant agrees to abide by the Campaign Rules.
- RELEASES AND INDEMNITIES: By participating in the Campaign, entrants agree to release and indemnify the Sponsor and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all losses, expenses (including legal fees), damages and claims of any kind in connection with the Campaign and Sponsor (i) shall have no liability of any kind whatsoever with respect to this Campaign, (ii) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning the Campaign, (iii) disclaim any implied warranty, and (iv) are not liable for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from the participation in this Campaign, (v) are not liable for any claim arising from a the entrant’s use of or dissatisfaction.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION: By entering, entrants also agree to the use of their personal information disclosed in or in connection with their entries by the Sponsor and its subsidiary and affiliate companies for the purpose of administering the Campaign in accordance with the Sponsor’s Privacy Statement at http://www.westernfinancialgroup.ca/Privacy. The Sponsor does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of majority without the consent of a parent or guardian.
- SUBJECT TO LAWS: This Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and municipal laws and regulations. The Sponsor may amend, cancel, close or suspend the Campaign at any time in order to comply with any applicable laws.
- AMEND OR RESCIND: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend this Campaign should an event beyond its reasonable control corrupt the security or proper administration of the Campaign, or for any other reason whatsoever. The Sponsor and its affiliates may, at their sole discretion and without liability, rescind or amend this Campaign at any time.