Our Western Financial Group team knows you’ve invested in your business — in many cases, we’ve seen the hard work and years you’ve spent, often beginning as startups or continuing as a family tradition.
Being a Canadian-owned business ourselves, trust us, our licensed insurance brokers understand the effort it takes to start and manage commercial outfits, be they small, medium or large operations.
Business insurance protects you from losses that can occur due to threats to your business such as a break-in, a customer getting injured on your property among others — here’s where Western comes in.
We provide the right insurance at the best value, including coverages for business car/truck, property and liability, business life, employee benefits and specialty products.
What you need to know about business insurance
- Your insurance broker needs full disclosure about your business operations, regardless how big or small they may be, and any risk exposures. Update your broker on any material change in risk toward your operations. This means you’ll always have the right coverages for your needs.
- As for annual gross receipts, proper reporting to your insurance broker allows for a successful payout, if you were to ever face an insurance claim regarding your business income.
- Unforeseen issues that could affect your business could occur at any moment. Let our Western Financial Group brokers provide you what you need for business interruption coverage.
- Consider learning more about cyber insurance or equipment breakdown coverage.
- Whereas brokers can help determine replacement cost on your building, it’s in your best interest as a business owner to take stock of your inventory, tools and inform your broker if items are either added or no longer part of your business operations.
Advantages to working with a Western broker
- We’re among the largest insurance brokerage networks in Canada — we have access to more than 130 insurance companies, in which we can place your business.
- Seeing as we have relationships with a wide array of insurance companies and access to their product suites, our Western teams can write business insurance policies from small packages to large, complex commercial operations.
- Western Financial Group has access to exclusive business insurance programs.
Potential discounts are available
- Personal credit score has been used in the industry for the past few years. We have access to two insurance companies who allow business owners to use their own credit score to qualify for a possible discount on their business insurance.
For more information on business insurance, we have experts in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario. Contact your Western insurance broker today to learn more.