Farmers’ Market Insurance covers vendors and small-scale producers for property damage and bodily injury for which they may be found legally liable or responsible. Farmers’ Market Insurance can also provide coverage for your products, operations and premises.
Why you may need it
- You are a vendor, crafter, artisan or small-scale producer
- You want to protect your business in case you are sued for causing personal injury or death to another person. For example, a patron slips on an apple that fell from your table, or a customer has a severe reaction after eating one of your products.
What you need to know
- Farmers Market Insurance covers your products sold at markets, wholesale sales and online stores.
- Optional coverage is available for complete peace-of-mind:
- Contents coverage to replace loss or damage to your stock, tables, equipment and tents
- Business Interruption to protect you in the event you cannot operate your business due to a loss from an insured peril such as fire, theft, vandalism or water damage
- Building coverage to protect your building in the event of loss or damage from an insured peril