The Childcare Provider Insurance Program provides peace of mind to protect the unique needs of your business. Childcare Provider Insurance Coverage Offers:
- Commercial General Liability
- Property Damage and Bodily Injury Coverage
- Business Income
- Business Interruption due to an insured peril (Ie. fire, theft, and water damage)
- Property Coverage
- All Risk Replacement cost for building and/or contents
- Sewer Back-Up
- Abuse Liability
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Cyber Liability
- Critical Illness
- Health & Dental
- Disability Insurance
- Accident & Sickness
Why you need it
You operate a childcare facility such as a daycare centre, day home, preschool, private school, or an early learning centre.
What you need to know
- The policy can be customized to your needs whether you operate a day home, or a facility with more than two-hundred licensed spaces.
- There are no membership fees.
- Premiums start at $123 per year.
- The Childcare Provider Insurance Program is exclusive to Western Financial Group.