facebook pixel

Get a Quote

Or call 1-866-843-9378

Postal Code*

Get a Quote

Or call 1-866-843-9378

First Name*
Last Name*
Phone Number
Preferred Method of Contact*



Comments / Special Requests:
Please Indicate your Consent
By selecting this checkbox, I agree to all the terms and conditions required for the purpose of requesting a quote.

A recreational vehicle (RV) can be a motor home, fifth wheel trailer, camper van, tent trailer, or any other type of mobile vehicle that you use as a temporary living place while you’re away from home.

RV insurance covers your recreational vehicle in case of loss, damage or collision while it is in use and when it is in storage.

Why you might need it

  • You own a recreational vehicle
  • You want liability coverage in the event that you are held financially responsible for damages to another person, their vehicle, or property
  • You want coverage if your RV is damaged or destroyed, or your personal property is stolen at any time while you are away on vacation

What you need to know

The RV coverage you need depends on a number of factors:

  • The type and size of recreational vehicle you own
  • Whether you carry high-priced items in your RV that need coverage
  • Whether you want increased liability limits
  • How your RV is stored when not in use
  • Where and how often your RV is driven

Other products and services you may be interested in