The world awaits with unbelievable sights to see locally and abroad, but before you book a flight or pack your vehicle, your travel insurance solution can ensure your coverage is right for your trip. Whether you’re traveling outside your home province or country, travel insurance provides the value you need.
Why you may need it
- You’re going on a trip outside of your home province or country and want protection for you and your family in case of an unforeseen medical emergency.
- Your travel plans are unavoidably cancelled or interrupted.
- You want additional protection in case:
- your luggage is lost or stolen,
- you are in an accident with a rental car,
- you die while away.
What you need to know
Coverage is available on an annual or single trip basis – Travel Insurance provides coverage for items such as:
- Emergency medical treatment including hospital and doctors’ fees
- Prescription drugs
- Ambulance services – air, land and seas, including emergency air transportation to Canada
- Escort and return home of accompanying children
- Return of vehicle
- Emergency dental treatment
- Direct payment to hospitals and coordination with government plans
- Multilingual medical and travel assistance 24/7 anytime, anywhere