It's not just a job, it's the start of a career. At Western Financial Group, we’re 1,800 employees strong and the team is still growing. Be part of an established, reputable company with a friendly and respectful work environment in one of our 179 locations across Canada.
Truthfulness, Fairness, Value, Loyalty
Our people are our greatest assets. In fact, Western’s Guiding Principles were built on the qualities that we most admire in our employees. Truthfulness, Fairness, Value, Loyalty – they aren’t just words, they're the heart of our business, the benchmark against which we measure our every decision, plan, and contract, and the foundation of our corporate culture.
It is the foundation of our business. We believe that frank, accurate, and honest communication is always in everyone's best interest.
We are advocates for our customers and the trusted representatives of our suppliers. Our credibility rests on our determination to see that everyone gets what they deserve.
We believe that nobody owes us a living. Our skills and knowledge must generate meaningful, positive results for all customers, stakeholders and our people.
We place our faith in long-term relationships, through thick and thin. We support our communities.
Benefits and Compensation
Our preference is for team members who reside in our communities, who believe in strong relationships, and who align with our guiding principles. In return, we provide our employees with:
- Extensive opportunities to train and develop both professionally and personally
- A comprehensive benefits package complete with a $500 Health Care Spending Account, 50 per cent premium paid
- Three weeks' vacation upon the first year of hiring plus paid personal days
- Access to company-matched investment and savings programs
- A competitive total compensation package made up of salary and performance-based incentives
If you feel you have what it takes to be part of our engaged team, please visit the Western Careers Portal to learn more about our exciting opportunities today.