Wyatt Dowling 50th Anniversary Draw Contest
Contest Rules & Regulations
By entering the Contest, you acknowledge having read these Rules and agree to abide by them. Contest is subject to all federal, provincial, and municipal laws.
- GENERAL: The Contest will begin on November 01, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Central Time and will end on November 12, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. Central Time. The Contest is being conducted by Western Financial Group Inc. By entering the Contest, entrants accept and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of these Rules and accept the decisions of the Sponsor in connection with the Contest as final and binding in all respects.
- HOW TO ENTER: The Contest will run during the Contest Period at all 11 Wyatt Dowling and 3 Western Financial Group branches in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Entry is free and each entry made during the Contest Period will give the entrant 1 automatic entry in the Contest. 1 entry per person. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- ENTRIES: All Contest entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. The Sponsor is not responsible for any lost, damaged, or illegible entries, and retains the right to disqualify entrants who do not comply with the Rules.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to all legal residents of Canada (except residents of Quebec) who have reached the age of majority in their province/territory at the time of entry, except employees (and persons with whom they are domiciled) of the Sponsor and its affiliates.
- DRAW PROCESS: To determine the Contest winner, a random draw will take place at 138 Regent Avenue W, Winnipeg, Manitoba at approximately 10:00 a.m. on November 17, 2021 from among all the eligible entries. The winning entrant will be contacted by phone and email within 48 hours after the random draw. If the Sponsor is unable to contact a selected entrant after 2 attempts, then the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to select another entry. In order to claim the prize, the selected entrant(s) must correctly answer a skill-testing question and sign a standard release form declaring their eligibility and releasing the Sponsor from any other further liability other than to award the prize as described. Failure by any selected entrant to correctly answer the time limited skill testing question, or to complete, sign and return the release and declaration of eligibility, another Contest entry will be randomly selected for such prize until it is properly claimed and awarded in accordance with the Rules.
- DETAILS OF PRIZE: There will be 1 prize awarded consisting of a CAD $1000.00, payable by cheque.
- ACCEPTANCE: The Contest prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable or convertible to cash. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent or greater value if the prize.
- CHANCES OF WINNING: The odds of winning the Contest prize are dependent on the number of eligible entries received in the entire Contest Period.
- RULES AND PUBLICITY: By entering, contestants agree to abide by the Rules and consent to their name and likeness being used in any publicity carried out by the Sponsor in all or any part of Canada and/or online, without further compensation, should they win the Contest prize.
- RELEASE AND INDEMNITY: By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release and indemnify the Sponsor and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all losses, expenses (including legal fees), damages and claims of any kind in connection with the Contest and Sponsor (i) will have no liability of any kind whatsoever with respect to the Contest and/or the awarding or use of the Prize, (ii) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning the Prize, (iii) disclaim any implied warranty, and (iv) are not liable for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from the entrant’s acceptance or use of the Prize or otherwise from such entrant’s participation in the Contest, (v) are not liable for any claim arising from a the entrant’s use of or dissatisfaction.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION: By entering, contestants also agree to the use of their personal information disclosed in or in connection with their entries by the Sponsor and its subsidiary and affiliate companies for the purpose of administering the Contest, awarding and delivering the prize, announcing the winner and as set out in the Sponsor’s Privacy Statement at https://westernfinancialgroup.ca/Privacy. The Sponsor does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of majority without the consent of a parent or guardian.
- SUBJECT TO LAWS: The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and municipal laws and regulations. The Sponsor may amend, cancel, close or suspend the Contest at any time in order to comply with any applicable laws.
- AMEND OR RESCIND: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the Contest should an event beyond its reasonable control corrupt the security or proper administration of the Contest, or for any other reason whatsoever. The Sponsor and its affiliates may, at their sole discretion and without liability, rescind or amend the Contest at any time.
- ERRORS AND OMISSIONS: The Sponsor is not responsible for any errors whatsoever in the Rules or promotion of the Contest, including without limitation any printing, distribution or production errors and may, in its discretion, withdraw the Contest if it is found to contain any such error, without liability to anyone whatsoever.