Government Auto - Western Customers in Saskatchewan
To our valued customers,
As COVID-19 continues to impact our communities, keeping you and our teams safe is our number one priority. In our attempt to limit the spread of the virus we have closed our branches in Saskatchewan to walk-in traffic. We will continue this for the immediate future to protect the communities where we live and work.
What does this mean for you?
We want to assure you that we will continue to be here for all your SGI and other insurance needs. In order to keep you and our teams safe, we will be processing all SGI transactions via the following:
- Driver’s license and vehicle registration renewals
- Vehicle registration renewals and cancellations
- Registration eligibility declarations
- Driver's licence payments
- Schedule an appointment for a written driver exam
- Auto claims
Please note these activities must be done in-person and you will need to book an appointment with our team via phone
- Issuing a new customer number, driver’s licence or photo ID
- New vehicle registration or transfer, where a new licence plate is required
To ensure the safety of our teams we cannot book in-person appointments if you:
- We cannot book appointments for persons displaying any symptoms of COVID-19
- We cannot book appointments for persons who have travelled internationally in the last 14 days
We have the following way for you to reach out to our insurance experts for more information:
- Visit us online and complete the online customer inquiry form.
- Email us at email@example.com or our branch specific emails.
- Phone your local branch directly
Stay safe & stay healthy
Like you, Western Financial Group is following the guidance of health organizations during this situation. This means serving you, our customers, in a manner resulting from the realities brought by COVID-19. Your families and loved ones are important — safety comes first. Protecting our teams, customers and communities comes by taking socially responsible steps to prevent the spread of the virus.
Thank you for your ongoing support and for placing your trust in Western Financial Group.
The Western Financial Group branch in Saskatchewan