Home Insurance in
Making Insurance Easy For You
Western Financial Group is an award-winning brokerage. Our home insurance experts will get you the right coverage for your home at the right value for you in Fredericton, Saint John, Moncton and Dieppe, or wherever you are located in New Brunswick.
Do you want to save time and money?
At Western, we are expert insurance shoppers. We work with Canada’s leading insurance partners to get you customized coverage for what’s likely your biggest investment – your home. We know how important it is to protect your home.
Our insurance experts at Western Financial Group will make sure that you’re confident with your home insurance.
What you need to know about buying home insurance in New Brunswick:
- When you bundle your home and car insurance, you can get a discount.
- Water detection alarms, intrusion and fire alarms can get you discounts. Ask for details.
- Ask for discounts. Are you claims free or mortgage free? Are you a mature homeowner? See if you qualify for these discounts.
- Your home insurance helps protect you against weather-related events like ice damage, hail and windstorms, tornadoes, hurricanes, and wildfires.
Home insurance is not mandatory in Canada, but if you have a mortgage your lender will likely require you to have home insurance.
Home insurance helps you protect against:
- Third-party “slip and fall” accidents
Without home insurance in New Brunswick, you’ll be responsible for paying out of pocket for damages to your home and detached structures like your shed or garage.
Home insurance also covers your personal belongings and helps protect you should someone get injured at your New Brunswick home.
Why choose Western?
We will get you insurance that’s built for your home in Fredericton, Saint John, Moncton, or Dieppe. It’s easy, fast, and customized to your needs.
Get an online quote, a text, email, or phone call. Choose what works for you.
February 27, 2024
In many cases, home insurance premiums for new homes can be lower compared to older homes.…