Car Insurance in British Columbia
Get the Right Car Insurance
Western Financial Group is an award-winning brokerage. Our car insurance experts will get you protected and in the driver’s seat to help you save.
Our expertise will help you
We are skilled insurance shoppers. We work with Canada’s leading insurance partners to get you the right car insurance coverage at the right value.
What to know about buying British Columbia car insurance with Western
- When you bundle your British Columbia car and home insurance, you can get a discount and it’s an easy way to cut costs without cutting coverage. You’ll also get one bill instead of two.
- If you have more than one car and they’re insured under the same policy, you can save with a multi-vehicle discount.
- If you’re a renter, you can bundle your renter's insurance with car insurance to get a discount.
Ask us about other discounts
- Are you claims free?
- A soft credit check can give you the best price for your car insurance.
- Does your car have vehicle safety features?
- If you don’t drive much, you could save money on your car insurance.
Did you know?
A higher deductible can lower your car insurance premium.
What kind of coverage do you need?
Mandatory coverage for all Canadian provinces and territories:
- Liability coverage covers losses such as injury or death and covers damage to the other party if you are found to be at fault for an accident.
- Accident benefits/bodily injury insurance covers the cost of your own medical expenses and loss of income when you are in an accident.
- Collision insurance covers the cost of repairing or replacing your car if you hit another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive insurance covers the cost of repairing or replacing your car due to damage from vandalism, fire, or theft.
Why choose Western?
We will get you car insurance that protects you as a British Columbia driver. It’s easy, fast, and customized to your needs. Get an online quote, text, email, or phone call. Choose what works for you.
You can save when you bundle your British Columbia car insurance with your home insurance.
September 5, 2023
Back-to-school means more drivers and pedestrians on the road, parents hurrying to drop thei…