facebook pixel

Insurance that protects your greenhouse and garden centre

Garden Centre

You’re a grower and you’re in the business of growing.

You need protection for your commercial greenhouse, garden centre, or indoor growing operations. No two garden centres or indoor growing operations are the same. So, look for an insurance program designed specifically tailored to cover your operation.

Why do you need to insure this type of insurance?

If an accident or disaster occurs, you need to make sure that your business is protect from physical damage and can get back up and running quickly. You need to be covered in case you are sued for injury to another person or damages to their property.

What kind of coverage is provided?

  • Property coverage for buildings, contents and crops damaged by theft, fire, vandalism, collapse, water damage and other insured perils
  • Direct physical damage caused by hail or windstorm to your greenhouse
  • Consequential loss to insured crops
  • Loss of income and incurred expenses
  • Explosion or sudden and accidental breakdown of boilers and other mechanical or electrical equipment

What kind of information do you need to provide to your broker?

  • Number of buildings, their size and age
  • Type of building construction (Glass, Polyethylene, Polyvinyl, PVC)
  • Type of crops/plants
  • Do you have a backup generator for heating systems?
  • Equipment/boilers and machinery
  • Contractor’s equipment
  • Age of plumbing and electrical systems
  • Gross receipts for your business
  • Additional operations on or off-site
  • Number of employees

Recent Blog Posts

Call Us

Personal Insurance


Business Insurance


Life Insurance


General Inquiries
and Services

Mon-Fri: 8am-8 pm MT
Sat: 9am-6 pm MT


Mon-Fri: 7:30am-4 pm MT
Sat: 9am-6 pm MT

(After Hours)