Health & Dental benefits were designed to reimburse employees for eligible medical and dental expenses incurred such as: Prescription medicine, Vision care, Eyewear, Therapists, Dental – regular check-ups and dental work including accidental dental, Homecare and nursing.
Why you may need it
- You are self-employed, a “group of one”, or have no company benefits through your employer.
- Paying out-of-pocket for health and dental expenses poses a financial hardship for you and your family.
- You need to supplement an existing health plan.
What you need to know
- Health & Dental Plans can cover individuals and their families, seniors or groups of employees.
- Some expenses, such as extra billing by doctors, by law are not payable by government or private health plans and would not be covered.
- If you are a small business owner, you may be able to deduct your health insurance coverage premiums from your business income.