Limited registry services available during government update
Dear Western Financial Group customers: Effective June 19 to June 22, our Western Financial Group branch locations in Alberta with driver and licensing registries will be unable to issue motor vehicle services while the provincial government completes a system update.
Our Alix, Bashaw, Bassano, Beaverlodge, Bow Island, Coronation, Fairview, Hanna, Morrin, Nanton, Turner Valley and Vermilion teams will offer limited services.
Please note this affects registry services across the province.
The following will be temporarily unavailable between June 19 and 22.
- Driver’s license applications/renewals
- Vehicle registration/renewals
- Knowledge and road tests
- No fine payments can be processed these days
Thank you for your understanding as the government system is upgraded.
Services still available between June 19 and June 22 include:
- All vital stats (birth certificate/marriage certificate)
- Corporate searches, filing of annual returns
- Land title and personal property search requests.
October 3, 2022
September 29, 2022
September 27, 2022