Wyatt Dowling and Western Financial Group named essential services
The province of Manitoba has, as of November 12, 2020, moved to the Critical level (red) on the pandemic response system to assist in halting the spread of COVID-19.
Our Wyatt Dowling and Western Financial Group locations in Manitoba have been deemed essential services and remain open with the right PPE and safety guidelines in branch to keep clients safe.
In addition, our insurance experts are available by phone and online via our Get a Quote e-form. These restrictions, enacted by health and government officials, are now in effect province wide.
- Social contacts reduced to your household only. Social gatherings are not permitted.
- Travel to and from northern Manitoba is restricted and non-essential travel is discouraged.
- Retail businesses listed as critical services, such as grocery stores and pharmacies, can remain open at 25 per cent capacity.
- Retail businesses not on the list are able to provide e-service, curbside pickup or delivery services.
- All personal service businesses, including hair salons, barbers and sites offering manicures, pedicures and other esthetic services, must close.
- Gyms and fitness centres must close.
- Religious and cultural gatherings must close or be provided virtually only.
- Restaurants must close to the public and may be open for delivery, drive-thru or takeout only.
- All recreational activities, sports facilities, casinos, museums, galleries, libraries, movie theatres and concert halls must close.
Dr. Brent Roussin, Manitoba’s chief provincial public health officer, stressed the importance of staying home to prevent further cases and transmission of COVID-19 and that "now is the time to stay home and reduce your close contacts."
For more information on the guidelines, click to learn more:
September 29, 2022
September 27, 2022
September 26, 2022