Simple processes for ICBC and driver transactions
During the COVID-19 event, Western Financial Group is no longer accepting branch walk-in traffic to ensure the safety of our customers and employees. Alongside ICBC, Western insurance experts in British Columbia have initiated new ways of working that reduce in-person contact while best serving your Autoplan requirements.
Your licensed insurance experts have outlined five easy processes to complete your ICBC transaction.
- For those customers whose insurance is up for renewal, complete our easy ICBC transaction form.
- Numerous transactions, including new policies and transfer of ownership etc., can be completed using this alternate method of communication.
- Ensure you have your previous or current insurance papers on hand, your driver’s license and Internet access.
- On a monthly payment plan and facing financial hardships from COVID-19? Apply to defer your payment for up to 90 days with no penalty, including fleets, using this online resource. Please submit your request by 6 p.m. at least one business day before your next payment is due.
- If you’re a Western customer in British Columbia and you’re looking to complete any driver’s licensing transactions, please contact ICBC at 1-800-950-1498 for a three-month extension.
- Services include renewing an existing British Columbia Driver License (BCDL), reinstating a BCDL, issuing a replacement license, if your license has been cancelled, prohibited or suspended and is now eligible for reinstatement.
- ICBC has offered the following services online during this time.
Additionally, if you received a ticket starting with “E” or “S”, there may be options available to pay it online at PayBC. All other tickets can be paid over the phone via 1-888-343-2240 or 604-661-2240.
Categories: News ICBC
Most Popular Community Post
January 14, 2020
Most Popular Blog
April 6, 2020
Most Popular News
October 2, 2019